birding-aus

Rubber surround for Kowa Eyepiece

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Rubber surround for Kowa Eyepiece
From: "Jan England " <>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 20:58:50 +1000
Thank you to all those people who replied re my request for information re
obtaining a new rubber surround for the eyepiece for my Kowa telescope.

Today I received a new one courtesy of Don from Bintel.  Its an all purpose one
but fits just as well as the original,

Its great to know that someone out there could help.  But what concerns me is
that there were so many people (at least 6) who had had the same problem with
their Kowa scope i.e. that the rubber surround fell off the eyepiece. Seems
like this must be a fault with them.

Jan