birding-aus

Hybrid Lorikeet?

To: "'Ákos Lumnitzer'" <>
Subject: Hybrid Lorikeet?
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 10:55:06 +1100
This is known, and was commented on just 2 weeks ago. See the below.

See the article: Ray Leggett & Peter F. Woodall (1987) 'Hybrid
Scaly-breasted X Rainbow Lorikeets', Australian Bird Watcher 12(4):
122?126 for a lot of detail about these hybrids.

Philip Veerman
24 Castley Circuit
Kambah  ACT  2902

02 - 62314041