birding-aus

Glossy Black Cockatoos

Subject: Glossy Black Cockatoos
From: Peter Bradford <>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:28:23 +1000
Hi all,

This is the first sighting of Glossies here for a very long time, although we've occasionally heard them flying over. There was a pair of them feeding in the casuarinas in the Mt Cooroora State Forest over the road from our place. I was lucky enough to get some pics, although my camera isn't suitable for this type of shot, at least one came out quite well:
http://s1028.photobucket.com/albums/y345/cooroora/?action=view&current=glossy.jpg

Pete & Jen