birding-aus

Alice Springs Grey Falcons photo request, please

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Alice Springs Grey Falcons photo request, please
From: Jonny Schoenjahn <>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:50:17 +0800
Hi all

I will be very grateful for any photos of that pair of Grey Falcons that were
hanging around a site NW of Alice Springs recently. Any format, size, quality
will be fine. I'm currently working on sex and age-related plumage differences
and with data deficiency being a notorious problem of the study, the
information that I can gain from photos is very valuable.

Please contract me directly.
Thanks.

Jonny

Jonny Schoenjahn