birding-aus

House Crow in FNQ

To: "'Ivor Preston'" <>, "'birding aus'" <>
Subject: House Crow in FNQ
From: "Scott O'Keeffe" <>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:53:45 +1000
Ivor-

Biosecurity Queensland is the agency that handles responses to invasive
plants and animals.  This agency is part of the Department of Employment,
Economic Development and Innovation.  In general, to report new pests, ring
the call centre on 13 25 23.

I work for Biosecurity Queensland in Brisbane.  I'll notify the appropriate
people of the sighting. I can't say what the response will be, but if you
return my email in a few days, I should be able to let you know.

Regards,

Scott O'Keeffe