birding-aus

Noisy Miner

To: "Sonja Serfontein" <>, <>
Subject: Noisy Miner
From: "Jill Dark" <>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 17:09:03 +1100
Sonja,

I would suggest taking the squawking baby outside and looking for the parents. They will probably come to you. If the baby can perch put it back on a branch. The parents will look after it. If you can't find any adults see if you can buy any insectivore rearing mix from a local pet shop and make inquiries about a local rescue service. I would be surprised if there is not one.

Cheers,
Jill