birding-aus

Re: Dollarbirds

Subject: Re: Dollarbirds
From: Penny Brockman <>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 22:26:49 +1000
Hi all

Dollarbird at Karamea House Curracabundi National Park on the Barnard River on 23 September - haven't searched Gloucester yet as they usually arrive in Gloucester Park before I have them at my northern edge of town. But all the other migrants are here now except for the Koels and Channel-billed cuckoos, which are always later than those in the Sydney area.

G'day,

Dollarbird first heard at Carey Bay (near Toronto, NSW) on 21 September 2010,
but then nothing heard until pair began calling and acting territorially on 25
September 2010.

Cheers,
Liz