birding-aus

Re: White-throated Grasswren

To: Stephen Ambrose <>
Subject: Re: White-throated Grasswren
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:03:08 +1000
Dear Stephen,

Do you know if the Dutch birders used tapes to call in the birds or field-craft to find the WTGW?

Cheers,

Carl Clifford

On 18/09/2010, at 8:20 AM, Stephen Ambrose wrote:

Hi All,

I received the following response from Richard Noske last night re the
White-throated Grasswren. Richard conducted research into this species in
the late 1980s.

Stephen Ambrose
Ryde, NSW