birding-aus

An Invitation for Crane Lovers at the Cranes Above Us Forum

Subject: An Invitation for Crane Lovers at the Cranes Above Us Forum
From: Fred <>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:04:14 -0400
Hello.

If you are a crane lover (i,e,. a "craniac"), then you are invited to
participate in a new forum devoted to cranes, whether your interests might
involve the brolga, or the sarus crane, or any other of the fifteen species
of cranes in the world.  The forum is named "Cranes Above Us" and the URL
is http://www.cranesabove.us/forum/

I myself live in the US, and am most familiar with "our" very rare whooping
crane and locally common sandhill crane, but I am hoping that crane lovers
around the world will also want to discuss their "own" cranes, as well as
general crane-related topics.

I have been reading about the conservation efforts focusing on the two
Australian cranes, and I would personally love to hear more about them
directly in the forum.  I have created two subforums specifically devoted
to the brolga and the sarus crane.

So, thank you for listening.  Carry on then...

Fred (Frederick Wasti)

Marshfield Massachusetts USA

fred @t cetussoft d0t com