birding-aus

Question...

To: Roger Giller <>
Subject: Question...
From: Chris Sanderson <>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 18:08:08 +1000
Hi Mike and Roger,

I've seen a Black-breasted Buzzard demonstration at both Alice Springs
Desert Park and Darwin Wildlife Park that involved egg-breaking a few years
back.  At the time one of the handlers (I think at the Darwin show)
mentioned to me that the behaviour had only recently been observed in the
wild for the first time.  I'm sorry I didn't take any notes so I can't
remember any more details than that.

Regards,
Chris