birding-aus

Delay when sending to birding-aus

To: Merrilyn Serong <>
Subject: Delay when sending to birding-aus
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 18:36:44 +1000
I heartily agree, Merrilyn. They are an exceptional team.

Carl Clifford

On 28/08/2010, at 5:03 PM, Merrilyn Serong wrote:

Many thanks to the moderating team (Russell, Paul, Peter, Karen and Bill) for the job you do for birding-aus. It is fantastic to have no spam. Hope you all manage to fit in enough time to do your own birding between moderating sessions.
Cheers,
Merrilyn

Bill Stent wrote:
David

The reason for the delay in posting, followed by both posts being sent within a minute or so, was that the posts had been held for moderation. None of the moderators was available until this morning (one of them chasing birds in Central Australia, not that I'm jealous...), so your messages were held in a queue. I considered passing only the second one, but I wasn't really sure if the two messages were identical.

My apologies for the slow service, but this is part of life on Biding-Aus. The upside is that nearly no spam gets through, also because of the humans who pass or kill messages manually.

Bill