birding-aus

A Big Day in Alice Springs...

To: "Christopher Watson" <>, <>
Subject: A Big Day in Alice Springs...
From: "Tim Dolby" <>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:36:50 +1000
Thanks Chris for a fantastic write up of your Big Day. Really interesting. As
you note, you got 110 sp with relative ease in contrast to 101 for the
Twitchathon, a good indication of the excellent birding conditions in the
Centre at the moment. I might do my own Big Day while when there next weekend.
Can't wait! A target of mine is Grey Honeyeater; I might have to put a bit of
time to see this valuable diamond.

Your report reminds me that I have to start thinking about the Twitchathon in
sunny Victoria, and work out last years national totals. Good luck with the 2nd
Red Centre Twitchathon.

Cheers,

Tim