birding-aus

tempting Princess Parrot trip

To: Nikolas Haass <>, Ian May <>, Phil Hansbro <>, Paul G Dodd <>, jenny spry <>, David Stowe <>,
Subject: tempting Princess Parrot trip
From: Nikolas Haass <>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:58:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all again,

It is not a really realistic option. But I may be able to skip my meeting this
Friday. Is anyone planning a trip this weekend that would fit the following
itinerary?

Friday: SYD (or whatever) to Alice
Friday afternoon through Sunday in the Princess Parrot region
Monday return flight to SYD (or wherever)

Cheers,

Nikolas

Nikolas Haass

Sydney, NSW