birding-aus

Carpentarian Grasswren in Bukalara Range?

To: <>
Subject: Carpentarian Grasswren in Bukalara Range?
From: nick leseberg <>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 16:40:41 +0000
Hi Everyone,

I have a few days spare in the NT in month or so and was interested in trying
to find Carpentarian Grasswrens near Borroloola. I understand that there have
been no reports from there in a long time, at least on this forum, but am still
interested in going for them just to see what happens. Does anyone have any up
to date information on the status of this species in that area? Has anyone been
successful or unsuccessful recently? I will be trying for the birds at the old
sites, but any extra information would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Nick Leseberg