birding-aus

Flegg Field guide

To: <>
Subject: Flegg Field guide
From: "Paul Doyle" <>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:44:10 +1000
Hi all,
I have a spare copy of Jim Flegg's Photographic Field Guide Birds of
Australia, Second Edition (2009) if anyone is interested before I put it on
Ebay?
It's brand new, still in the bag.
I got two copies of this for my birthday. The amazing (and slightly
embarrassing) thing, is that they were both from my wife!
One of the copies has many pages stuck together, and there are small tears
from separating them, but I'm happy to keep that copy and pass on the mint
condition one.

The retail price is $35 but I'll accept less than that and pay for postage
(within reason!) (and within Australia).

Hope this isn't contravening the rules of the mailing list.

Paul.