birding-aus

Introduction - Gary Oliver

To: <>
Subject: Introduction - Gary Oliver
From: "Gary Oliver" <>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 20:40:23 +1000
Greetings all,

I've just subscribed to this group and hope I can have some positive input.
I live in Carisbrook near Maryborough, Central Victoria. I'm motivated to
join because I've just retired (okay, just on two years) and will be
travelling regularly for as long as I can from now on.

I've been bird watching for some 30 years but it's been largely on my own.
Being a slow learner I've only just started to appreciate the help that's
available along the way. Hopefully I can enlist everyone's help as I pass
through their respective area( more on that as I become more comfortable
with this forum).

Hope this intro is okay.

Regards,.

Gary