birding-aus

Re: [BIRDING-NZ] Birding in Australia

To: BIRDING-NZ BIRDING <>,
Subject: Re: [BIRDING-NZ] Birding in Australia
From: John Owen <>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 16:15:52 +1200

We would like to say a BIG thanks to the many kind people that have
provided us with so much really useful information for our travels
around Australia later in the year, and particularly those that have
offered their time as well as their knowledge and are willing to show us their special birds and favourite birding haunts; we'll be seeing
you later! Once again we are reminded that we are part of a very
special sharing network of good people. Thank you.

John & Georgina