birding-aus

A personal statement concerning the use of my name

To: "Russell Woodford" <>
Subject: A personal statement concerning the use of my name
From: "McGowan, John" <>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 20:01:25 +0930
Hey Russell
I reckon you got a tough job and you're a volunteer to boot!!!!

I happen to agree with you, but that's incidental; at the risk of embarassing you I have only admiration for you in taking on the almost impossible task of Moderator. I've worked for nigh on 30 years in a very challenging occupation (Australia's various state correctional services for those wondering) at least I was well recompensed for working where every hairdresser and cab driver was an expert on how to deal with offenders, but you're on. hiding to nothing and for free!

Thank you for your contributions and more importantly your sheer, bloody persistance.

Cheers
John Mc
Victor Harbor (just ex Barossa Valley)
Sent from my iPhone