birding-aus

Pezoporus occidentalis recent sighting and Aboriginal knowledge

To: Greg Little <>
Subject: Pezoporus occidentalis recent sighting and Aboriginal knowledge
From: bob gosford <>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:20:53 +0930
Greg - don't worry, I believe that they are still around as well - though I
don't agree with the assessment (speculation) made in a presentation at the
AOC in Armidale in December re preferred/likely sites for future
searches...i suppose we just have to keep our eyes and ears open at dusk as
we drive through this great land of ours...
Cheers and good luck with your future search!,
Bob

--
Bob Gosford
Crikey.com
http://blogs.crikey.com.au/northern/
Alice Springs, NT
Australia
Ph: (+61) 0447024968
Twitter: @bgosford
"The NT Government does not respond to random electronic gossip sites."