birding-aus

RFI Accom Darwin

To: <>
Subject: RFI Accom Darwin
From: "Bob Dawson" <>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 09:05:28 +1000
Hi all.

A mate and I are going to Darwin to do some birding for a week from August
1. Inadvertently we have chosen the Darwin Cup weekend and finding
reasonable accommodation is proving difficult.

If anyone has any information or suggestions of specific places to try I
would appreciate it. Anywhere in or around Darwin or Palmerston would be
fine.

Cheers

Bob