birding-aus

Seeking obscure kingfisher reference

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Seeking obscure kingfisher reference
From: Rohan Clarke <>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 17:15:02 +1000
Hi All,
If any birding-aus members have access to the following document and would be able to provide a copy of a couple of specific pages relating to kingfishers I would very much appreciate hearing from you directly.

TITLE: BULLETIN OF THE AMERICAN MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY
VOLUME: 79   PAGES  189-366
DATE: 1942
AUTHOR OF ARTICLE: Rand, A.L.
TITLE OF ARTICLE: RESULTS OF THE ARCHBOLD EXPEDITIONS NO 42 BIRDS OF THE 1936-37 NEW GUINEA EXPEDITION

[My university library system has been unable to come up with the goods through their usual inter-library loan channels.]

Thanks in advance,
Rohan

--
Rohan Clarke