birding-aus

Eastern Yellow Wagtails at Broome

To: <>
Subject: Eastern Yellow Wagtails at Broome
From: "Richard King" <>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 23:03:32 +0800
Hi all,

I was up at Broome on the 29th April and quickly visited the sewage ponds
before my flight out. Just before having to leave the area, I saw two full
breeding Eastern Yellow Wagtail males which disappeared over the bank.
Unfortunately I had to leave or miss my flight. I think they were the
simillima race with a yellow throat. Has anyone seen them there and can
confirm this for me?

Thanks.

Richard King