birding-aus

Migration / colour banding

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Migration / colour banding
From: Alan McBride <>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:34:04 +1100
In light of recent requests for banding information I thought I'd repost a note
from Chris Hassell to the Oriental Birding listserv.

You never know, some Thai or norther Aust birds may head the wrong way over the
next month or so or come to other parts of Australia at the end of boreal
summer breeding.

Cheers

Alan

Begin forwarded message: