birding-aus

Australian Field Ornithology journal

To: Tony Russell <>, "'Ian May'" <>, "'michael norris'" <>
Subject: Australian Field Ornithology journal
From: Syd Curtis <>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 09:41:31 +1000
Hear! Hear!

For decades I subscribed to "Emu".  Even had a couple of papers published.
But a few years ago I cancelled my subscription because Emu no longer
included observations by "birdwatchers who are out there simply for the love
of birds".

I look forwards to birding-aus reporting on the re-emergence of a periodical
that does.

Syd