birding-aus

Fw: Semi-palmated Plover

To: Nathan <>
Subject: Fw: Semi-palmated Plover
From: Chris Sanderson <>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:53:36 +1000
Hi Nathan, I think Simon's point is that we haven't seen these photos Mike
is using for confirmation.  I agree, Mike is a very good authority on bird
ID in Australia, but seeing is believing, it would be great to see some of
the critical shots if Mike can get permission to pass them on.

Regards,
Chris