birding-aus

Help with Shearwater ID

To: "'Barry Hartley'" <>, "'Moorhead Family'" <>, "'Mike Carter'" <>
Subject: Help with Shearwater ID
From: "Jeff Davies" <>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 21:45:04 +1100
Maybe you could elaborate Barry, remember we could be dealing with a worn
individual and thus far the carcass hasn't been described as being wet.
As some of the features are awkward for a Shearwater of the dimensions
quoted we are trying to find the best fit based on Ted's recollection, not
necessarily an accurate fit for all the features as described collectively.

Cheers Jeff.