birding-aus

RFI Grasswrens etc SW Qld to NE South Aust.

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: RFI Grasswrens etc SW Qld to NE South Aust.
From: "Phillip & Linda Cross" <>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 21:29:18 +1000
Hi All,

Linda & I plan to do a birding trip from SW Queensland (Cunnamulla) to
Innamincka via Thargomindah then down to Merty Merty and into Sturt National
Park, then double back to the Strzelecki Track  and travel south to Port
Augusta via Lyndhurst.

We would greatly appreciate details on sites to visit names and contact details
of property owners in these regions whom we could ask for permission to access
their land.

Having viewed some trip reports archived on Birding-Aus we have a few clues
however more up to date detailed information would help us avoid wasting time
looking in the wrong places.

Obviously some of the information that we seek may not be available for
broadcasting openly on this forum, so if you can help us please reply direct to
our email address below.

Thank you in advance to those of you who choose to help us.

Regards,
Phil & Linda Cross.