birding-aus

shining flycatcher at sunshine coast

To: <>
Subject: shining flycatcher at sunshine coast
From: "Greg Roberts" <>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 09:13:09 +1000
Be assured Peter, I would not have got excited about Satin Flycatchers at
Pelican Waters.

On the broader question of this species, I agree that Satin Flycatcher is
essentially a Spring-Autumn transient in southeast Queensland - I have never
seen it in the region at any other time - so Rod Hobson's sighting near
Redcliffe this week is interesting.

Greg Roberts

Message: 2