birding-aus

birding ethics, and birding attitudes

To: <>, birding aus <>
Subject: birding ethics, and birding attitudes
From: Tim Jones <>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:02:59 +0000
Andrew,

Hear, hear, couldn't agree more, well said, etc., etc., etc.. The world is not
full of absolutes, not everything has to be an extreme, most people can listen
to reason as long as you're not ramming it down their throats, and most of us
have been persuaded to modify our behaviour in some way if we have erred.

I hope these (obviously carefully considered) words of wisdom will strike a
chord in many.

Thanks for posting such a sane and thoughtful summary.

Regards

Tim Jones