birding-aus

Bonzle ?

To: Julian Bielewicz <>
Subject: Bonzle ?
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 16:12:13 +1100
Of course the horse and buggy makers probably said the same thing when the
first cars hit the streets. It is in some ways hard to argue against
innovation and most major advances come through "market forces" and people
being willing to try new things. But some things are probably best
centralised. Of course ideally there would be nothing to stop having a
centrally maintained database and multiple programs to put data in and
extract it and present the data in different ways to users - that would
certainly be an area where innovation would be a positive thing.