birding-aus

National Bird Records

To: Chris Sanderson <>
Subject: National Bird Records
From: martin butterfield <>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:09:22 +1100
G'day Chris

I have been off this list for a few years so may have missed an earlier
debate, but I was intrigued by your comment that " ...it would be extremely
unlikely to include rarities unless someone actually atlassed them, ...". I
am assuming that "atlassed" means submitted a record to the atlas project.
If a record was officially recognised as a rarity why would it *not *be
atlassed?

Happy New Year to all.

Martin Butterfield