birding-aus

RFI: Leeton/Griffith NSW

To: <>
Subject: RFI: Leeton/Griffith NSW
From: Michael Ramsey <>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:47:15 +1100
Hi all,
Can anyone give me some recent information for birding around the
Leeton/Griffith area as I am thinking of heading this way early in the New
Year.I usually go to Fivebough and Cocoparra and any information about recent
sightings and conditions would be appreciated. I was also thinking of stopping
at Narrandera to see if I can find the Little Bitterns that have been reported
there. Are they still there and were is the best spot to find them.
Thanks, Michael Ramsey.