birding-aus

re: love that cyclone

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: re: love that cyclone
From: "Vader Willem Jan Marinus" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:30:46 +0100
Chaffinches walk, one of the easiest characters to pick out females at the
feeding place among all the  hopping House Sparrows, a thing that struck
me already as a boy, long before I owned field glasses or knew birders..

I use the opportunity to wish everybody on Birding-aus a God Jul og Godt
Nyttår (= a merry Christmas and Happy New Year). I had the chance to go on
a wonderful Australia Inland tour with Phil and Trish Maher this
September, and anew came  away with the \impression that your country is
blessed with many wonderful birds.

                                                            Wim Vader,