birding-aus

RFI tripods

To: "'Carl Weber'" <>, <>
Subject: RFI tripods
From: "Greg Little" <>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:41:41 +1100
Carl

You can buy a light and wobbly or a sturdy Manfrotto tripod. People do
not get the best out of their scopes when they use a wobbly tripod. The
scope may as well be hand held. A popular camera store chain offers a
kit with a fairly sturdy tripod and a fluid/video head for about $400.

Greg Little

Greg Little - Principal Consultant
General Flora and Fauna
PO Box 526