birding-aus

Kangaroo Island Bird News

To: "Chris Baxter" <>
Subject: Kangaroo Island Bird News
From: L&L Knight <>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:00:43 +1000
I can't comment on the possibility of a Stilt Sandpiper in Cairns.

However, regarding your ibis observations, Hugo Beckle [ECU] has been doing some research on the spread of White Ibises in the SW of WA. He has been looking at the role of environmental changes in facilitating the successful colonisation of that region by that species over the last couple of decades.

Regards, Laurie.