birding-aus

RFI Rufous Scrub-bird in Dorrigo/New England NPs NSW?

Subject: RFI Rufous Scrub-bird in Dorrigo/New England NPs NSW?
From: Rohan Clarke <>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:03:26 +1100
Hi All,
I will likely have a day or two spare next week to go looking for Rufous Scrub-bird. I am aware of the recent posts on birding-aus for the Gloucester Tops area but I will be a little further north in NSW.

If anybody has any good sites for this species in the Dorrigo/New England National Parks area or alternatively in the Gibralter Range/Washpool National Parks area I'd be most grateful.

More general sites for good birding, especially rainforest species, in these parks would also be most welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Rohan

--
Rohan Clarke