birding-aus

Twitching Tweeters

To: "'David Richardson'" <>, "'Peter Shute'" <>
Subject: Twitching Tweeters
From: "Paul Dodd" <>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:19:21 +1100
Thanks for this David, it is encouraging to know that the experiment was
successful!

The biggest problem for me was that as the driver it was difficult to
"tweet" frequently. The other thing that we need to work out is how to tweet
sufficiently interesting information without either giving our location away
or boring our followers with too much information!

Paul Dodd
Docklands, Victoria