birding-aus

Twitchathon team in need of an extra member

To: <>
Subject: Twitchathon team in need of an extra member
From: "Philip Lindsay" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:56:52 +1100
Hi all,

The NSW twichathon team known as "The Central Coast Champion Choughs" which
currently consists of Alan Morris and myself is short a member. Ideally we
would prefer to have 3 members, perhaps 4.
We start our twitch in western NSW this Saturday the 31st Oct, but we will
meet at Alan's residence on the central coast early on Saturday morning.
If you are interested in joining our team please reply directly to my email
address:  <>

 I know this is a little last minute, but it would be worthwhile joining.
Mainly because our team is going to win! J

 We came 6th last year (I think) with a whopping 202 species. So join our
team and help us smash the record! You don't have to be a dynamite birder
either, all we really require is an effective pair of eyes and perhaps ears.

Regards,

Kurtis Lindsay