birding-aus

Southern-crowned Pigeon and others

To: <>
Subject: Southern-crowned Pigeon and others
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:17:44 +1100
Afternoon Everyone

                                Well I am off to Broome on Sunday and won't
be back till the 16th of Nov, first cab of the rank will be the Ashmore Reef
trip with George Swann and Mike Carter as well as some very good friends
that I have met in the birding fraternity over the last couple of years. I
then hope to be able to persuade George into looking for the Black Grasswren
and a couple of other endemics and then a few waders at BBO just to round
things off. I have just posted a Sothern-crowned Pigeon from PNG, one of the
better shots from the trip as well as a couple of other things Regards to
you all Geoff  PS I hope my wife is still talking to me when I come back
home! http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=0