birding-aus

car hire in the Top End

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: car hire in the Top End
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:21:29 +0930
Through the Birding Aus chatline, I was directed to the hire car company
below.  I explained that birders occasionally needed to drive on dirt roads,
and often out of daylight hours, adding that few birders were likely to go
hooning about, and most (in my 26 year¹s in the business of guiding) were
experienced drivers.

So give them a go and let me know what you think.

Denise

As per our conversation, here are some prices for renting our vehicles:

4 x 2 Single Cab and Dual Cab ute: $80 per day, 200km included free per day,
$0.25 per km excess;
4 x 4 Single Cab ute: $121 per day, 200km included free per day, $0.20 per
km excess;
4 x 4 Dual Cab ute: $128 per day, 200km included free per day, $0.29 per km
excess; and
4 x 4 Wagon: $130 per day, 100km included free per day, $0.29 per km excess.

The above rate for the 4 x 4 Wagon only comes with 100km free per day.

As it states, they are the 200km per day rates, so if they don¹t need that
much distance then the price of the vehicle is cheaper by approximately $10
- $20. There is a bond for when hiring a vehicle but that is refunded on
return of the vehicle subject to conditions (i.e. excess kms, not refueling
before returning).

If some people are wanting to book for longer periods, then we can organize
a better deal for them. We have no problems with renters driving our
vehicles off road.

Thank you for your inquiry. Looking forward to hearing from yourself or
other keen birdwatchers.

Stuart Cook

PH: 08 8932 1665 | FAX: 08 8932 4004 | MOB: 0400 445 729 | FREECALL: 1800
RENTNT
WEB: www.rentnt.net.au <http://www.rentwa.net.au/>  | EMAIL:
 <>

Notice - This communication and its attachments may contain confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
please delete and destroy this communication, or kindly notify Rent NT by
return email or on (08) 8932 1665.  If you are the intended recipient, you
should not copy, disclose or distribute this communication without the
authority of Rent NT.
Rent NT  does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of
this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of
errors, virus, interception or interference.