birding-aus

Square-tailed Kite

To: <>
Subject: Square-tailed Kite
From: "Geoffrey Jones" <>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 20:22:55 +1100
Good Evening All.

                              Just before I left Aus for my PNG trip in
early Sept I had the pleasure of staying with Roger McNeil with a mate of
mine in Sanford QLD, Roger was gracious enough to take us to some of his
favourite haunts, one of them being Tom Tarrant's place at Kobble Creek and
it was a great pleasure to meet him and spend some time on his local patch
as well. Over a period of 2 days I picked up 10 lifers and one of these
being Square-tailed Kite and I thank them both for their time and effort as
well as the hospitality given to me by Roger. Regards Geoff Jones
http://barraimaging.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup