birding-aus

Re: Mistake in Slater

To: <>, <>, birding aus <>
Subject: Re: Mistake in Slater
From: robert morris <>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:53:59 +0000
Yes - the new edition has it on page 386 (with the other thrushes). I just
checked my 1989 Revised Ed and Blackbird (male, female and juv) is illustrated
on P210 along with text, albeit as a small insert. Was this an after thought
missing from previous versions? It's not in the index of the 1989 version.

Rob Morris

Brisbane, Australia