birding-aus

Ulladulla - lift from Sydney or Wollongong 17th Oct

To: birding aus <>
Subject: Ulladulla - lift from Sydney or Wollongong 17th Oct
From: robert morris <>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 08:33:21 +0000
Dear All

If anyone travelling to Ulladulla from either Sydney or Wollongong for the trip
on the 17th Oct has a spare spot in their car, could they let me know. I'd be
happy to share fuel costs. I'm arriving at Sydney airport on the Saturday at
10am but am happy to travel down to Wollongong on the train etc. or elsewhere.

thanks

Rob Morris

Brisbane, Australia