birding-aus

RFI- BIFCUS call

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI- BIFCUS call
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:42:52 +1000
Not mine, I must have corrected it. Does anyone know how to make ad hoc
corrections like this in the online database of track names?

For those wondering what this is all about, when you use something like iTunes
to extract the CD tracks to a computer, it looks up the track names in an
online database (called Gracenotes?). The names it returns are those that were
kindly typed in by the first person who did the process and wasn't happy to
find the names were returned as just track numbers.  Thank you, whoever you are.

Now, if we could just get the corrections done.

Peter Shute

Sent using BlackBerry