birding-aus

RFI - Bird/Herp Guide in Perth Area

To: <>
Subject: RFI - Bird/Herp Guide in Perth Area
From: "Widdowsons" <>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 19:14:22 -0700
Hello All,

My wife & I, and a friend will be visiting the Perth area in search of
western specialties and herps.

Can anyone recommend an individual or low-key company that could take us out
and about or help us with planning?

We are stout, experienced field naturalists and keen birders with a strong
desire to explore the riches of this area.

We have no set itinerary at this time, and are wide open to suggestions.

We will have a 4x4 and 2 weeks to play with - 28 October - 11 November.

Any leads, contacts, route suggestions or itineraries are welcome.

Thanks very much,

Bud Widdowson

Redding, California

USA