birding-aus

Pallid Cuckoo heard at work

To: "'Tim Dolby'" <>, "'Birding Aus'" <>
Subject: Pallid Cuckoo heard at work
From: "Dr Richard Nowotny" <>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:02:22 +1000
Are you OK Tim?? I'm sure I'm not the only one starting to worry about you.
This VicTwitch thing, or whatever it is, seems like it might finally have
done for you. I'm sure I could recommend a good therapist...  It would seem
a shame to lose you so young.  R.

Richard NOWOTNY

Port Melbourne, Victoria