birding-aus

Bali Trip Report July 2009 - corrected.

To: "Stanley, Mark M" <>
Subject: Bali Trip Report July 2009 - corrected.
From: Alan McBride <>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:52:42 +1000
Rich Stallcup in the US once said: If you have a bird and you also have a book:

Believe the bird, not the book!

Cheers

Alan

Alan McBride, MBO.

Photojournalist | Traveller |  Writer | Birding Guide +
Member: International Travel Writers & Photographers Alliance
                        American Writers & Artists Inc.
                        Travelwriters.com

http://web.me.com/amcbride1
http://www.worldreviewer.com/member/alanmcbride/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alanmcbride
http://www.twitter.com/alanmcbride

Good planets are hard to find; until we do, please, be green and read from the screen

Tel:            + 61 419 414 860
Fax:            + 61 2 9973 2306
Skype:             mcbird101

P O Box 190 | Newport Beach | NSW 2106 | Australia

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. This e-mail is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.