birding-aus

Princess Parrots near Jupiter Well

To: "'Jon King'" <>, "'Birding-Aus'" <>
Subject: Princess Parrots near Jupiter Well
From: "John Penhallurick" <>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 16:23:26 +1000
Dear Friends,
Princess Parrot is one of my most wanted birds.  I am thinking of heading
out to Jupiter Well next June.  Can anyone tell me about the state of the
road west from from Alice Springs and can anyone give me advice on whether
it is possible to hire a four wheel drive that one could take out there?
Many thanks,

Dr John Penhallurick
86 Bingley Cres
Fraser A.C.T. 2615