birding-aus

RFI: Rufous Scrub-bird Barrington Tops

To: BirdingAus <>
Subject: RFI: Rufous Scrub-bird Barrington Tops
From: Judith Hoyle <>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:42:00 +0000
Hi Birding Ausers,

Can anyone tell me if the road to Gloucester Tops is open again?  The archives
seem to confirm that Kerrapit Road is a top spot for Rufous Scrub-birds.  Has
anyone had a recent siting?

Also, I have been unsuccessfully searching the archives looking for a posting
that said Rufous Scrub-birds can be found near the car park in Barrington Tops
National Park.  Can anyone help with information about this?

Many thanks

Judith

Judith Hoyle
Brisbane Queensland
0437549301

Looking for a place to rent, share or buy this winter? Find your next place
with Ninemsn property
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT==============================www.birding-aus.org