birding-aus

Southern Oceans Seabird Study Association (SOSSA) on Facebook

To: <>
Subject: Southern Oceans Seabird Study Association (SOSSA) on Facebook
From: inger vandyke <>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 04:00:35 +0000
Hi All,
Just a note to let you know that there is now a page for SOSSA on Facebook.
A link to it is here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Southern-Oceans-Seabird-Study-Association-SOSSA/100870222691
The site is very much under construction but I invite you all to take a look
and become a fan.
I will be moderating the site and will try to update with SOSSA trip dates and
news as these details come to hand.
If you have any queries in relation to this site, please contact me.
Cheers,
Inger Vandyke

Inger Vandyke

Natural History Writer and Photographer

Publicity Officer - Southern Oceans Seabird Study Association (SOSSA)

Mob:  0402 286 437

www.ingervandyke.com